Friday, March 4, 2011

How did I get here?

Hello and welcome! I guess the proper way to start this blog is with a little history. I have always been a car guy. I have had several classic (OK, old) cars and trucks. As my tastes and interests changed so did my cars.
So, why a Model A?  I had never had much interest in Model A's, Flatheads or anything in that era.  But then it started, I started dreaming about them.  Dreams of building, and rebuilding them. How do you dream about something you know nothing about???  I got Flathead Fever and started reading any and all books I could find. I stared asking "the old guys" questions and listening.
We, (my wife & I), decided to start gathering parts and coming up with a plan. Her only condition was, I could not sell, or trade HER "hot rod", the '63 Dodge Dart we have.

Hold on, here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment