Friday, March 4, 2011

Start of Something Good

I knew what I wanted to build.  Here is a few examples of what I am shooting for...



I started scouring the ads on the HAMB & The Ford Barn looking for parts.  I found a frame, and a rearend, and a set of '37-'41 spindles, so I bought it all. 

Today Tabb and I went and picked up the frame and rearend:

So I got a super nice, un-molested Model A frame and a COMPLETE '40 rearend.  Wheels, brakes, torque tube, driveshaft, and wishbones. 
The spindles should be here this week.  I plan to send the axle off to 296 V8 Greg for a drop job soon as well. 

I am hoping to get time in the next 2 weeks, to start working on the frame to take off all non essential brackets and such, and weld the crossmembers in. 

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment